Wyatt's Extended Mag install?

yote bomber

Looking at picking up one of the Wyatt's 4" extended center-feed magazines for the Sendero .300 RUM. Just wondering what it takes to install them... you guys having them installed... or taking the Dremmel to your receivers? I'm not too concerned about the install... I'm a fairly astute guy, just wondering if it was worth paying a 'smith to do it, or if it's something I could tackle myself. If anyones has pictures they can post of one installed, I'd really appreciate it too. Thanks.

I just ordered the staggered feed for my Edge from midway,should be here tommorrow,I'm just planning on Dremmeling my action and bolt stop. Hopefully it's not too bad,yours will be just a little more dremmeling.

Put it in tonight,Wasn't too bad,little dremeling,everything works.Had to hit my A-5 just a little bit too for clearance for the Mag.Its pretty straight forward.

Hey guys,
Not to change to subject, but I just bought a wyatts detachable mag for my 338 Edge build. When I sent it to McMillan, they said they were going to charge me $100 to "write the program in their cnc machine." Do any of yall have a wyatts det. mag installed by McMillan on a Rem 700 action? It seems like they would of already used a few of these in different stock builds. Hope they're not jerking me around.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts