Wyatt CFE-6 ?

T Shot

Trying to find some feedback on the CFE-6 box. I'm building a WSM and believe the center feed option will be more reliable than the factory stager feed. Wyatts webstie states that this one is standard length. With that said, will this box require the reciever to be opened up like many of the other Wyatt box mags? Any one ever used the CFE-6 for any of the WSM rounds? Thanks in advance.

CFE-6 is drop in w/o receiver mods.

The center feed is way better than the staggered stack set up (rem or aftermarket).

You will need to play with the feed lips a bit, other than that good to go.

338 thanks for the information! Also, I did forget to mention that it will be for a Remington action. I assume using this box will be my best option since I would rather use BDL hinged floor plate

I think you would be better off with the cfe-5 extended box. It will require milling of the action but will work fine with standard bottom metal. The standard length box really restricts coal, especially with vld style bullets. I'm going with the cfe-5 for my new 6.5 SAUM.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.