WY unit 47,48 regular or 62,63 special????

Its not a problem taking care of the meat if you skin it and cool it right away. You can either bone it out and put it on ice or you can take to the processor and hang it in the cooler. You would be wise to do the same in October. Either way is fine. When antelope run alot the meat gets hot and they taste bad. The later in Oct the less likely to be rutting. In the end it doesn't matter much you should have a good hunt any time during the season. I take several hunters for antelope every year and we always have a good time. Hunting in all of these areas will be primarily from the vehicle with alot of glassing. The perfect kids hunt. I hope everything works out for you.

Can you give me any info on 46? I have some friends that hunt this unit every year and they always have a great time. They are trying to talk me into going so I need to apply soon.

Thanks

63 gets way too much pressure I would consider all the other units before 63. Its way overrated.

47 is good but can be tough to draw.
Took this one last year on private property
074.jpg

JD338

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts