WY Region G packers

L.Sherm

I'm looking a year out (2022) my nephew and I have 19 points combined looking hard at Region G a specific area we would like somebody to pack us in on horses leave us and all our gear for 7-10 days then return and pack us out.
Ice heard all the stories about crowded cant be any worse than 38 elk hunting we just got done with.
Anybody got any ideas on Packers in that area?

I go guided every year in G. Never heard of anyone doing packers. I know my outfitter doesn't. Suppose if you start calling outfitters and offering a large chunk of change, you might get someone to bite. Especially if their hunters didn't draw out...

I go guided every year in G. Never heard of anyone doing packers. I know my outfitter doesn't. Suppose if you start calling outfitters and offering a large chunk of change, you might get someone to bite. Especially if their hunters didn't draw out...
I've got emails out to 4 now just wondering if anybody has done it or knew of somebody.

How do you hunt G every year, resident?
Never mind see you are.