Wy leftover list

I don't care to remember what someone posted 2 years ago.
And I don't see where anyone on this thread has directly called you names. I think I'll check back on June 17 when Wyoming Game & Fish releases results.

I don't care to remember what someone posted 2 years ago.
And I don't see where anyone on this thread has directly called you names. I think I'll check back on June 17 when Wyoming Game & Fish releases results.
What I said was that member died 2 years ago and often prompted arguments when he disagreed with anyone. In this thread people disagreed with me because of my redundant questions. One called the multiple questions stupid while the other said I needed psychiatric help for asking them. Too good of a forum for this type of behavior.

You're welcome.
Hopefully therapy improves your condition.

Regarding results, you need to have created a new username and password to access your account. Current results are limited to non resident Elk.

THANKS again Bob, my user account has been active all day and doesn't seem to disappear between any activity I have on the g& f site. One fellow said he got results to come up after signing in & out.
I can't find a sign out button anuwhere, maybe because of my condition.haha.
What do i have to do to get to the antelope & deer results?
Sorry to be such a pain because I ask when I don't know.

They added a log in log out at the top of the main web page after discovering the new system wouldn't log you out automatically. It's hard to see if you aren't looking for it. If you have wife or kids accounts you need to log out or things get hosed up.
The results link is on the hunting page. When you click that link it will take you to a new login asking for your new username and password, then it will go to results page. Antelope and deer will be added next Thursday morning.

Thanks again Bob, i found the log-out feature but couldn't home in on my results yet. Hoping that is available next week like you are suggesting

Already have camping sites picked out no matter what I draw, deer or lopes.

Last edited:
Results will be out next thursday morning, 9 or 10 wyoming time, leftover lists for Elk/Deer/Antelope will be out later in the afternoon.

The 2021vdraw odds started working this afternoon out of the clear blue! Amazimg,
Wondering if others had my problem with access to features and complained enough to get things repaired/fixed.

The results won't be out till thursday of next week.

You've been told a dozen times when they'll be out and why. In fact, the dept replied to your question on facebook, minutes after you posted it, and you chose to ignore the answer. You then came over here asking the same questions, got the same answers, and again chose to ignore them.
How do you know what was said on fb?
I don't recall them answering me. Are you a moderator for them?

Of course you're not getting help.

THERE ARE NO NON RESIDENT LEFT OVER ELK TAGS, EVER.

Non residents are allocated 16% of the lq tags with a maximum of 7,250 full price. After the draw, where nr always draw less than the 7,250, the dept issues Special GEN licenses to make up the difference, up to the 7,250. So, there are NEVER any leftover nr elk tags.
Leftover Elk tags are from the resident side, and that draw is combined with the Antelope and Deer draw. Those results will be out June 17.
Here is what is on the site[QUOTE="MNbogboy, post: 2217619,

Thanks again Bob, i found the log-out feature but couldn't home in on my results yet. Hoping that is available next week like you are suggesting

Already have camping sites picked out no matter what I draw, deer or lopes.
[/QUOTE]
Laugh all you want everybody, this picture is the view of my calendar from my sofa.
I certainly got the dates mixed up due to saving last year's announcement on my bookmarks. Lol.

Attachments

• Calendar.jpg
    Calendar.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 53
Nobody's laughing.
The only way to show you the dates, so you know they are accurate, is to post screen shots from the dept web page. Then you got twisted up, which is understandable if you're looking at different info.

good luck in the draw

My eye centered on June 17 on the calendar in front of me. I was one week off the target the whole while. Got lucky and drew my first choice deer & lope.
THANKS for all your help.