WY antelope area advise (32, 73, 81)

32 was drawn at 100% with <5 PPS last year. It has good numbers and is close to Casper, so you can camp out in the BLM or motel it. 73 can be drawn at about 90% with 5 PPs, is another good area for numbers, has good access to public land and several large walk-in ranches under the Access Yes. 81 is way up sw of Cody and into grizzly country to the higher elevations, but not so much the eastern side at the lower elevation where most pronghorn hunting would be. If I had the 5 or 6 PPs needed to draw, I'd hunt 73 of those three units you're asking about.

I had a great first hunt in 73 this past year that I wrote more about in response to the 2019 WY Antelope Hunt post. I read everything I could find before, since all six of us in the group were dependent on my research and unit recommendation. It seemed pretty universally thought of as shot out for trophies, but plenty of bucks. It was easy to find bucks, and I saw what I thought were some big ones.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.