• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTTor S Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP Illum.

vferguson3006

I have a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 Illum. EBR-1 Reticle, Second Focal Plane Mrad/Mrad for trade or sale, would rather trade.
I am looking for a Zeiss 4.5-14x50 Conquest MC with target turrets, mildot or plex reticle.
The Vortex is about a yr. old, nothing wrong with it, I hunt, shoot, practice with the Zeiss scopes, thought I would try the Vortex, just not for me.
FS price is $675 shipped, for just the scope, box, paperwork, etc.
Right now it is mounted on a FN SPR in .308, with about 100 rds. shot under it.
Those are 30mm rings for another $25.
Thanks, JOE

Last edited:
No, not at all, for me it is the clarity of the glass. The Vortex [I have two} is OK, I have 3 Zeiss with mil-dot and plex. and maybe confidence with the Zeiss. This past week I was shooting out to 875yds. I had to work with the Vortex on the FN SPR to place 12 rds. on a 22' gong, about a 15'" group, I moved over to the .300 Win. Mag. dialed in 18.9moa on the Zeiss and sent 12 rds under a Moa or close, [9"group] as fast as I could aquire the target [plex reticle] just seemed effortless and boring the Zeiss glass was so much clearer, and I am 70 yrs. old.
Age doesn't really matter at known distances and Mrad vs Moa no big deal to dial in, for me its the Zeiss.
Thanks, JOE