• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/ WTS Weatherby Mk5 300 Wby Safari

nitrousmudbogger

I received a Weatherby Mark 5 Safari in 300 WbyMag in a trade. The rifle is very nice and not something I would want to take to the field and beat up, so I would like to sell or trade it for something I want and can use. It comes with the case, rings, and 6 boxes of factory Weatherby ammo.

Im looking for an AR in 308, anything long range rifles, Nightforce, Schmidt and Bender, Leupold,???
Let me know what you have or shoot me an offer. A new one from Weatherby is $6400 but I dont think its worth anything like that to me.
SAM_0733.jpg

SAM_0734.jpg

SAM_0736.jpg

SAM_0737.jpg

SAM_0738.jpg

SAM_0739.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, i have a swarovski z5 in 3.5 14 44 with ballistic reticle so maybe you would be interested in that, scope is brand new and only mounted on a neww mcmillian 300 rum. Let me know if you are, i live in Melrose.

I received a Weatherby Mark 5 Safari in 300 WbyMag in a trade. The rifle is very nice and not something I would want to take to the field and beat up, so I would like to sell or trade it for something I want and can use. It comes with the case, rings, and 6 boxes of factory Weatherby ammo.

Im looking for an AR in 308, anything long range rifles, Nightforce, Schmidt and Bender, Leupold,???
Let me know what you have or shoot me an offer. A new one from Weatherby is $6400 but I dont think its worth anything like that to me.
SAM_0733.jpg

SAM_0734.jpg

SAM_0736.jpg

SAM_0737.jpg

SAM_0738.jpg

SAM_0739.jpg

I will take this per our messages.