• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Vanguard 300wby mag!

backwoods83

I have a factory Weatherby Vanguard in 300wby mag, Hawk Hill Customs muzzle break, lugs lapped, trigger at about 2.5#, newer style angled forend stock (Olive), 2 piece weaver bases. Rifle did shoot 3/8 moa with 208 amaxs when it was in a B&C medalist with a Timney trigger, not sure how it will do now, but I would expect 1/2-3/4 moa. I would like to trade it for a long action center feed savage action with the accutrigger, or add 75.00 if it has a 3 screw trigger, and needs to be a small shank as well with a magnum bolt head, but the trigger and bolt head are negotiable. If I sell it straight out I would like 400.00 shipped, I know they are only 430.00 plus tax new but I have some time tied up in it and 120.00 for the brake installed, will give load data to buyer/trader, has less than 150 rounds through it, probably closer to 100. Send me your email for pics, thanks.

Bump. Will also throw in a factory blk syn stock with the rifle, and can throw in a 20moa rail for an extra 55.00, thanks.

Bump, price drop. 380.00 shipped as is. 725.00 if someone would like it in the tan w/ blk B&C medalist, with the Timney trigger and EGW 20moa rail.

Recent Posts