• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT/WTS: Rare HK USP Clear Frame Prototype

md66948

I will consider Trades of Fine Military Firearms. Please no import marked weapons.

Rare HK
USP Clear Frame Prototype made in Germany. These are not suppose to be sold to the public and rarely become available.

Heckler Koch USP compact clear frame. Extremely Rare item. 9mm/40 frame. These were made to show function of internal parts. Never offered for public sale. A sample of a complete gun can be found in the famed HK Grey Room collection. Unique item. Must ship to FFL because this is a real HK USP 9mm/40 S&W Frame and can be assembled into a working pistol.

Price is $895.00 shipped to FFL in Lower 48 States. Payment must be made with a USPS MO Only.

I will trade for a Military non import marked M1 Carbine in excellent condition or Mint S&W Revolvers, & New in the box Colt 1911 70 Series.

Please make sure your FFL will accept a firearm from a Non-FFL. If not there will be an additional charge of $50.00 to go through an FFL at my end.