• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt/WTS Nightforce ATACR 5-25 x 56 new trades!

Fast88

Last buyer backed out so it is back up for sale. I took it out of its mount and does not have any ring marks. Perfect condition as it was mounted then taken off of a gun I sold.

It is a 5-25x56 mm with mil-r reticle, mil turrets with zero stops. It is model C446.

Here is what nightforce says about the scope

Nightforce's all-new ATACR™—Advanced Tactical Riflescope—builds upon the long and successful history of our NXS™ series. The result is a riflescope of unprecedented long-range capability and image quality.

The 34mm tube allows 120 MOA/34.9 Mils of elevation adjustment—20% more than our most capable NXS™. Fully multi-coated ED glass results in light transmission values of over 90%, brilliant images and exceptional color contrast. A magnification range of 5x to 25x, and a wider field of view as a result of its unique optical prescription (17.96 feet at 5x) will cover virtually any situation a shooter could encounter.

All this power comes in a compact package, too, measuring just 14.3″ in length. Nightforce's patented ZeroStop® is standard, and the ATACR™ is offered with two of our most sophisticated reticles, leaving nothing to chance.

The ATACR™ redefines the "long" in long range for serious shooters and hunters, pushing the envelope of precision…and possibility.

2000 shipped and insured cash
2200 trade value
2350 with Near Mfg alpha mount

Trades included but not limited to *please note my like new scope is priced 150-200$ under the lowest sale price I could find. Please don't expect me to value your trade at or above retail*

Desert tactical 338 lapua gen 2 26" conversion
Nice threaded 9mm or 45 pistol (FN tactical, hK tactical etc)
1911- kimber, sig, STI only
Magnetospeed v3
FN FS2000 or tavor
Benelli M4
SW 500
Pulsar n750 or 770
Swarovski spotting scope
AR lower Nothing special but must be labeled multi cal
Possibly 6.5 creedmoor or 6.5x47 on custom action
Trijicon RMR 06

full-49194-20642-20141109_214438.jpg

full-49194-20643-screenshot_2014_12_28_19_40_05.png

Hey I just wanted to check in and make sure everything is ok. I am still agreeable to the deal we made, and can meet anytime.

Thanks

Well, it seems you are ok, you recently logged onto the site. It also appears you have decided to crawfish on our deal. I personally do not intend to proceed with any future transactions.