• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm ER/T FFP TMR Reticle with M1 Knobs

remau308

This for sale is a like new Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm ER/T with the Front Focal Plane TMR Reticle with M1 knobs. I have the original box, and paperwork with the scope. There are no ring marks, and the glass is immaculate.

2z5k4gn.jpg

2gtq1yo.jpg

a31gyv.jpg

I am asking REDUCED $1,600 OBO. However, I am pretty firm on this price so please no lowballs. This scope is practically new, no scratches/blemishes whatsoever, and tracks perfectly, and the retail new is typically $1,899. I can also include pictures looking through the scope if you are legitimately interested.

I mostly want to trade straight up for a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm NP-R1 reticle and 1/4 MOA knobs preferably with High Speed turrets and/or Zero Stop because the money for this scope is going towards a Nightforce. I will also consider trades for USO's, and other Leupolds with M5 knobs and TMR reticle. I am willing to deal with trades with no more then $500 cash on my end. I will also only consider trades with MOA/MOA or mil/mil.

PM is the best way to reach me, however, I honor the first "I'll take it" on this thread as first dibs.

Thanks for looking,
Troy

Last edited:
Free bump for anybody that has the cahones to take a picture like this on the kitchen table.

Might I suggest erasing the pics from the memory card? :)

Hahah that side of the house had better light, but I just thought it would make a great centerpiece :)

What rings and base are you using? Could you please measure how much clearance you have between the objective and the barrel?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

It's a Weaver extended picatinny base that I bedded, Nightforce Low .885" rings, and the clearance from the objective to the barrel is a little less than .5" with the caps on.

Recent Posts