• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT / WTS Full Custom 6x45 AR-15

huckjare

The specs. It has all billet lower, and receiver. Also it is piston driven. This rifle shoots the 75gr 6mm bullets at MOA. And with it being a 6mm bullet, it can shoot the heavies faster then the .223 can, due to the shorter bullets, and a better B.C. Round count is around 600. I have some loaded ammo, brass, and dies. I would like to keep my scope but for the right trade I am willing to sell it also.

1x10 twist Shilen select-match 20'' stainless barrel, Fluted in front and behind the gas block, comped
a VLTOR MUR1A upper.
MI low profile Gas block.
Osprey Defense gas piston.
MI hand gaurd.
Young's Manufacturing Chrome National Match Bolt carrier / bolt, modified for Gas Piston
Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging handle.
Tactical Innovations, BDX-15 Billet Lower, Multi-caliber marked.
Timney 3 lb. Trigger, skeletonized.
Ace stock
Ambi safety selector

Always interested in a trade. Nightforce 5.5-22x50 with High Speed turrets and zero stop or other high end optic. Only other thing I really looking for is a super light weight rifle to throw in my pack when I hike in. I am a huge fan of the short action calibers. Just let me know what you have and we'll go from there.

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Re: WTT / WTS Full Custom 6.5x45 AR-15

You know how it goes. You always put a lot more into a gun than what you get out of it. It's used :) The 6x45 is a .223 case necked up to a 6mm bullet. This way in states where you can't use a .22 caliber this would be legal to hunt with. It is very cheap to reload and also hits harder than the .22 caliber for knock down.

I am willing to split it up if you are interested. But lets go complete gun $1400. PM me with offers or questions.

Recent Posts