• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt/wts custom 6mmAI benchmark

deerhunterjj

Well i got the rainy day blues and decided to sell or trade me 6mm ackley improved. Rifle was built by benchmark rifles. Has a 29" Heavy barrel including the break. The break makes it where you can see you hits. Very little to no recoil felt. Action has been all worked by benchmark. Fluted bolt. Has a 1:8 twist barrel. Very low round round count 160 rounds down the tube. Has a timney trigger thats light and very crisp. Rifle will come with 145 rounds of brass. and a 20moa rail on top. scope,rings,stock pad not included unless we can come to a deal on them as well. I also have a 275.00 set of redding competition neck,body and seater dies. and 115 or so berger 105 vlds. wont split any thign up until the rifle is sold/traded. very accurate rifle sub moa at 200 yrds. I just got to many 6mm cal rifles. Looking for something different. will sale the rifle with brass for 1350.00 shipped OBO but i love to trade so hit me up with what ya got. heres a little list of stuff im looking for. stock is an HS and is bedded. Im not really sure what im looking for so shoot me some offers. Im easy to deal with. We can work a deal for the whole package also with the dies and bullets. The scope is a nikon monarch x 4-16x50 excellent glass.

Night force scope
high end 1911. Like to find a 3"
High end AR
cooper rifles
colt pistols,revolvers
Encore pistol
I like good quailty
123_0230.jpg

123_0231.jpg

123_0232.jpg

123_0233.jpg

123_0234.jpg