• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS BNIB RCBS Chargemaster 1500 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1r11

Looking for a Leupold Vari-x iii, vx3 or Vortex viper in the 4-12x or 6-20x range with a paralax adjustment down to at least 25yds. It will be going on my 22. Would prefer a 1" tube and under 50mm. May throw in some cash depending on optic.

Cash price would be $300 shipped paypal or USPS MO. E-mail or I/M is fine. Can send pics if needed, but it has never been removed from the box.

Can provide tons of feedback if needed.

Thanks for looking.

price drop to $275 shipped and possible trades added.
--8000 SM. rifle primers (CCI or WIN.)
--6000 Federal 215M primers (lg. rifle mag. match)
--12lbs. of a good 223 powder
--Savage B-mag (a accurate one)
--Bowtech Allegience 70lb
--Zeiss Conquest any power
--Eotech
--Trijicon RMR

Can provide tons of feedback.

Thanks

I have a Vari - X II 4-12 by 40 with OBJ adjustment that I would trade for your RCBS. You can PM me your thoughts SoDaksniper

Looking for a Leupold Vari-x iii, vx3 or Vortex viper in the 4-12x or 6-20x range with a paralax adjustment down to at least 25yds. It will be going on my 22. Would prefer a 1" tube and under 50mm. May throw in some cash depending on optic.

Cash price would be $300 shipped paypal or USPS MO. E-mail or I/M is fine. Can send pics if needed, but it has never been removed from the box.

Can provide tons of feedback if needed.

Thanks for looking.

Got a vortex diamondback HP 3-12x42 with side focus if your interested. Has bdc reticle. Still in the box, has not been mounted.

Received the charge master this morning. Thanks. Not sure how to leave feedback on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts