• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Wilson Combat Lightweight Tactical AR15

MallardAddict

I am looking to trade my Wilson Combat Tactical Lightweight. This is a full build by WC and not a garage job from parts.

This rifle was ordered from WC with the upgraded billet upper and lower, 13.8" trim forend versus the standard 10.4", burnt bronze tuff kote on the upper, lower and rail and black tuff kote on the small parts. It was also ordered with WC flip up sights with the CSAT rear.
The total cost from WC was over $2900.

The gun has seen under 200 rounds fired and is as smooth and accurate as one would expect from WC. It is as delivered from WC aside from the addition of an ambi magazine release and ambi safety. There is some light wear on the picatinny rail from mounting accessories and one mark on the right side of lower below the takedown pin as shown in pictures.

Includes the everything as it came from WC: rifle, flip up sights, WC soft case, 1 pmag and the factory literature, build sheet and receipt.

I would prefer to keep the Haley sling mount, Haley thorntail light mount and WML but may include them depending on trade value.

I am mainly looking to trade for a rifle on a custom action in a smaller caliber

Cash or accessories can go either way to even out trades.

VFJ5XUW.jpg

yPMEpIN.jpg

PgDOsWf.jpg

Last edited:
Up again.

Currently has a Trijicon Accupower 1-8x28 in a JP mount that I will consider including based on trade offers

Attachments

• 049EED9B-915F-455F-A47D-33ED7F81D4FD.jpeg
    049EED9B-915F-455F-A47D-33ED7F81D4FD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33