• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Vortex HSLR package

FrogFire7

Hi guys, I have a vortex HSLR in ffp, 6-24x50 with the XLR Christmas tree reticle that I would like to sell or trade. Asking price is $750 shipped. Will come with vortex defender scope caps, and vortex precision matched 30mm rings. I can sell bare scope and keep caps and rings, for less if desired. Here is a link to the product page, for anyone unfamiliar with this scope.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/viper-hs-lr-6-24x50-ffp-with-xlr-moa-reticle

Great scope, I have several and love them for certain applications, but I'm looking for a smaller hunting scope. Item is cross posted.

Trades I'm interested in are lower power (prefer like 2-3 on low end and 10-15 or so on upper end) higher quality scopes with capped turrets for backpack hunting. NO LEUPOLD, PLEASE. Something along the lines of steiner, nightforce, possibly a vortex HSLR in the 2.5-10 ffp. Doesn't have to be ffp, but must have repeatable adjustments and good glass. Looking for something with a fairly small objective for a compact, fairly lightweight hunting rig.

Message me or text 814-321-5355.

Thanks- Jonathan

Last edited:
I'm going to drop the sale price to 715 shipped. This a good package deal for a tactical style scope. The reticle is awesome hold over/hold off since it's a Christmas tree style in FFP. Again, I'm going to be sad to see it go, but a smaller hunting scope is my priority right now. Feel free to ask questions!