• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT vectronix terrapin for Leica HD-B's

Dhughes

I'm thinking about tradinging my vectronix terrapin for some leica HD-B 10x42's. It has a few scratches, but works great. I've ranged past 3,000 yards with it.
Let me know if you're interested.

May also be interest in high end spotters or 15x56 bino's or 10x42 EL's plus cash.

I have a set of Vortex Viper HD in 15x50. I would do that plus some cash. After the trade I would just go buy another set of the same thing I am really happy with them. I just can not go out and pick up a terrapin anymore. I also have a G7 br2 the new model I would trade

I have a set of Vortex Viper HD in 15x50. I would do that plus some cash. After the trade I would just go buy another set of the same thing I am really happy with them. I just can not go out and pick up a terrapin anymore. I also have a G7 br2 the new model I would trade

No thanks. I'm really looking for the leica's or swaro's. I already have a G7 too.

No problem but if I were you I would take a look at the 15x50 viper hd. The Leica and the el are nice but not a $1000 better. I used them to spot my elk I got a couple of years ago at 1200 yards with 5 min left of shooting light. What would be your sale price

No problem but if I were you I would take a look at the 15x50 viper hd. The Leica and the el are nice but not a $1000 better. I used them to spot my elk I got a couple of years ago at 1200 yards with 5 min left of shooting light. What would be your sale price
Terrapin for sale few posts down

Will you do $1900 and cover the PayPal fees. What condition is the glass in