• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT trade .338 300 grain SMK

KurtB

I've got 30 or more of the 300 grain match kings and would like to trade for same amount of 6.5 grain 130 grain Berger hunting vlds. Let me know.

Tell you what, you ship me 30 130 grain berger hunting vlds and I'll ship you 34 300 grain 338s and an extra 10 or so 210 partitions. If a deal, shoot me your address in a pm. Thank you

Kurt,
I already have about 2000 of the 300gr SMK's. I was just trying to help you out with the trade . If you would like to buy some 130's from me and save shipping on your end, that is fine, but I am not interested in paying any shipping to do a deal.

Trueblue, That is a very generous offer and I didn't realize you were so well stocked on the big 338 bullets. I was going to run the 130 berger as a test prior to ordering a cds turret for my daughter's rig. Since the accubonds are shooting so well, I just ordered up a turret with those ballistics. Thanks a lot and good shooting. Kurt