• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT - Semi Custom 300 rum for similar value 270, 280, 280ai

Antelopequest270

Putting out feelers for a trade. Looking to trade a Semi Custom 300 RUM for a Similar value 270 win/280/280AI class rifle.

This one is a Rem 700 AWR which in stock form has 18 rounds down the tube. It was then sent to the gunsmiths and he added a muzzle break (gentry - matches barrel diameter) Timney trigger set at 3#, and opened it up for a Wyatts extended mag (3.85" I believe). I sold the Graeboe stock and replaced it with a Edge McMillan Hunter. Rifle also has 1" Talley LTWT mounts. Weighs 7 pounds 2 oz as described. I am into this over $2300 with gunsmithing.

Looking to conceed a bit and trade into something along the lines of a Kimber Accent, Field Craft, Christensen Ridgeline, ect in one of the cartridges listed above. Not interested in any other types of trades.

I can email or text pictures of my rifle as needed. All work was done by Elite Rifle Works in Nampa Idaho.

Adam
208-789-6636
hiaring8
graphic_ampersand.gif
gmail.com