• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT SBE3 Turkey for M2

Plowboy85

As the title states looking for a Benelli M2 20 Ga with 24" barrel. Not overly picking on color. I have a near new 12 Ga SBE3 turkey edition that I am willing to work on a deal for the trade. Mine has about 10 shots through it to sight in the red dot. I'll get some photos up tomorrow when I get back.

I've had a M2 compact 20 ordered for my son since February and still hasn't came in. I hope you find one. I have a 24" 12ga M2, if that interest you

As the title states looking for a Benelli M2 20 Ga with 24" barrel. Not overly picking on color. I have a near new 12 Ga SBE3 turkey edition that I am willing to work on a deal for the trade. Mine has about 10 shots through it to sight in the red dot. I'll get some photos up tomorrow when I get back.
Don't want to bud in on this thread. Just wanted to say how great the Benelli semi auto are.
I bought a Benelli M-1 Field 20GA Camo 26" about 15+ years ago and It was one of the best shotguns I have owned. It is very Light when I bought it compared to my 1100 12 Mag 28" ploy Choke. The first time I had it out shot 49 quail out of 51 shots. Got many triples and could have got more if I would have taken the plug out. Beaver Creek Plantation - in GA. Birds were wild and could they fly!
I have shot everything from quail, dove, to grouse, pheasant, ducks, geese and turkey. You can go from a 2 3/4" low brass to 3" mag. I used a Briley Choke for Turkey with #5-6 shot out to 50 yrds. I would only hunt turkeys with a bow for 30 years, but broke down one year and took a nice Tom at 52 yards with my M-1 when I had shoulder surgery.
I trained bird dogs and ran field trials for many years. I used an 1100 Mag for everything from quail to geese. Then I got a Benelli M-1 Field 20 gauge. There is absolutely nothing that the M-1 Field (or 20 Gauge) with a 3" mag that you can't harvest against a 12 Gauge. I still have my 1100 12MAg, but have several 20 gauge that I use all the time.
I also have a beautiful NIB Browning Cynergy 20Gauge O/U that I will put up for sale soon.
Len & Jill

Plowboy
Get yourself a Benelli. Sorry that I have several firearms going on the block soon, but our Benelli M1 Field will be here until I am gone.
Good luck on getting a nice 20 gauge Benelli!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything from quail to Geese/Turkey!

Don't want to bud in on this thread. Just wanted to say how great the Benelli semi auto are.
I bought a Benelli M-1 Field 20GA Camo 26" about 15+ years ago and It was one of the best shotguns I have owned. It is very Light when I bought it compared to my 1100 12 Mag 28" ploy Choke. The first time I had it out shot 49 quail out of 51 shots. Got many triples and could have got more if I would have taken the plug out. Beaver Creek Plantation - in GA. Birds were wild and could they fly!
I have shot everything from quail, dove, to grouse, pheasant, ducks, geese and turkey. You can go from a 2 3/4" low brass to 3" mag. I used a Briley Choke for Turkey with #5-6 shot out to 50 yrds. I would only hunt turkeys with a bow for 30 years, but broke down one year and took a nice Tom at 52 yards with my M-1 when I had shoulder surgery.
I trained bird dogs and ran field trials for many years. I used an 1100 Mag for everything from quail to geese. Then I got a Benelli M-1 Field 20 gauge. There is absolutely nothing that the M-1 Field (or 20 Gauge) with a 3" mag that you can't harvest against a 12 Gauge. I still have my 1100 12MAg, but have several 20 gauge that I use all the time.
I also have a beautiful NIB Browning Cynergy 20Gauge O/U that I will put up for sale soon.
Len & Jill
Don't you like how the Cynergy shoots or why are you selling it?i just got a Browning Maxis 2 wicked wing edition and don't particularly care for it. Like my Berretta a400 Upland and Franchi affinity better. Was thinking about buying a cynergy but would like to shoot one first to make sure I like it.

Plowboy
Get yourself a Benelli. Sorry that I have several firearms going on the block soon, but our Benelli M1 Field will be here until I am gone.
Good luck on getting a nice 20 gauge Benelli!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything from quail to Geese/Turkey!
I have multiple Benilli and Beretta shotguns, like all of them just fine. The Sbe3 is also a benilli but looking up go a lighter weight route.

Don't you like how the Cynergy shoots or why are you selling it?i just got a Browning Maxis 2 wicked wing edition and don't particularly care for it. Like my Berretta a400 Upland and Franchi affinity better. Was thinking about buying a cynergy but would like to shoot one first to make sure I like it.
I bought the Cynergy because my Father-in-law knew the Browning dealer and the dealer told him that he had a really nice 20 O/U. That is a rare model with the stock. Not many around like this. So I gave my father in law the money and got it. I planed to use on a High Class Plantation hunt, but never took it and never shot it. It's brand new. Since it is just in the safe and not and never going to be used i need to sell it at some point for funding on several builds and gunsmithing equipment.

Attachments

• Browning 20 Gauge OU - Copy - Copy.jpg
    Browning 20 Gauge OU - Copy - Copy.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Browning 20 Gauge OU7.jpg
    Browning 20 Gauge OU7.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Browning 20 Gauge OU3 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    Browning 20 Gauge OU3 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 14
I bought the Cynergy because my Father-in-law knew the Browning dealer and the dealer told him that he had a really nice 20 O/U. That is a rare model with the stock. Not many around like this. So I gave my father in law the money and got it. I planed to use on a High Class Plantation hunt, but never took it and never shot it. It's brand new. Since it is just in the safe and not and never going to be used i need to sell it at some point for funding on several builds and gunsmithing equipment.
Let me know when you get ready to sell it. Depending how the money situation is I might buy it. I just bought 2 others last Saturday.