• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Savage 110 30-06

iamsniper1

Looking to trade of one of my deer rifles. Its a Older Savage 110 30-06 (pre accu-trigger) still has a nice trigger. Has simmons whitetail scope and weaver rings and bases. Ramline stock. Would like to trade for a varmint rifle. Let me kno what ya have and maybe we can work a deal. ( will show interest in other trade options.

savage.jpg

A take-off or custom barrel will turn that deer gun into a varmint rifle in short order. Sure if you get a varmint conour the barrel channel will have to be opened up but its easy to open tupperware.
I've got a couple of units that go back and forth depending on whats in season.

A take-off or custom barrel will turn that deer gun into a varmint rifle in short order. Sure if you get a varmint conour the barrel channel will have to be opened up but its easy to open tupperware.
I've got a couple of units that go back and forth depending on whats in season.

Yup...pretty painless to screw a heavy 22-250 or 243 barrel onto that action.

You could get a heavy barrel stock (factory or aftermarket) and keep the Ram-Line for hunting, or simply inlet the Ram-Line for the heavy barrel which won't effect the sporter barrel in the least.