• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT savage 10 FCC

I sent you a PM with a trade option. If your not interested, I may still be interested in purchasing the Savage. Thanks

PureTexan

I have a savage 10 FCp 308 24" heavy fluted 5R barrel and threaded 5/8x24 for brake or suppressor,with thread cap,,dbm,,accustock ,and accutrigger,,has millet bases,,shoots smk and 168 bergers very well,,shot less than 100 rounds,,,,looking to trade for a 338 of some sort,,open to other trades also,,,email for pics at. [email protected]. Also have a pride fowler 10x42 rapid reticle 800 scope on the rifle that is matched too 168 or 175 ammo,,,works killer,,thnx

Really need to move this for next project,,,,,gun only,,, 550.00 shipped thnx,,,or 750.00shipped for gun,scope rings,bases,thnx

Re: WTT savage 10 FCC(((please delete))))

I have a savage 10 FCp 308 24" heavy fluted 5R barrel and threaded 5/8x24 for brake or suppressor,with thread cap,,dbm,,accustock ,and accutrigger,,has millet bases,,shoots smk and 168 bergers very well,,shot less than 100 rounds,,,,looking to trade for a 338 of some sort,,open to other trades also,,,email for pics at. [email protected]. Also have a pride fowler 10x42 rapid reticle 800 scope on the rifle that is matched too 168 or 175 ammo,,,works killer,,thnx
please delete,thnx

Recent Posts