• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt rem varmint turn key set up for mathews Z7

deerhunterjj

Hello I have a Remington 700 varmint 22-250 to trade. It's not the cheap 700 mine has the HS stock 26" heavy barrel. Has Leupold rings and bases with a Burris 4.5-14x42 AO scope with 435+ rounds of ammo loaded for this rifle. Rifle shoots sub moa. Round count is around 75rds down the tube. Rifle is all Matt black. It's ready for varmint hunting. Looking to mainly trade. Looking for a hunting ready Mathews z7 extreme or z7 magnum. 29" draw 60 to 70 pound draw weight. I will post pic in an hour or so. Let me know what ya got the scope in the pic is not the one on the gun now. It has a new Burris 4.5-14x42AO on it now. very clear glass. Sorry about the crappy pic gun and scope are mint condition. excellent bore as well. just a nice ready to go package.

Looking for a Mathews 29" draw 70pound limbs z7 extreme or z7 magnum
jeremysphonepics001-9.jpg

jeremysphonepics002-9.jpg

I have a Mathews z7 extreme 60-70 pound rip cord rest and air xtreme stabilizer it's 28.5 in but I'm sure about any dealer would change the cam out for not much money if any if you need