• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Premier Reticles LT for NF 2.5x10x42

Havingfun

I have a Premier Reticles Light Tactical 3x15, mil/mil, illuminated GEN II reticle, in like new condition that I want to trade for a newer NF 2.5x10x42, illuminated, zero stop in like condition. (Prefer mil/mil but would consider MOA)
I have a buyer for the scope but would much prefer to do an even-up trade for the NF if it's the right one. The only reason I'm moving to the NF is that I want something physcially smaller for my carry rifle. I'll be blunt, the Premier is a better scope optically but the NF better suits my needs. I am only interested in a trade and not a sale. Like said, I already have a buyer lined up if I can't arrange a trade. If you're interested, please send me details on your NF and we can go from there. I'm not going to leave the potential buyer hanging for long, so in a couple of days, I'll go ahead and sell it to him and take the trade off the table. Thanks.

At the moment, I have a straight trade working but will keep you and others that have asked in mind if it doesn't pan out for some reason. Take care.

At the moment, I have a straight trade working but will keep you and others that have asked in mind if it doesn't pan out for some reason. Take care.