• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT or FS .338 Edge

Jon610

This is the second time i have had this rifle for sale on here and had a no payment last time. I am now looking to trade for a .50 BMG or sale to purchase a .50 BMG. May be interested in a trade for AR in .308. Just need another toy, this has been a great rifle for me just time for a change.
Pics are in the next post.

This is one of Shawn Carlock's legendary .338 Edge rifles. Complete Long range rifle package with custom rifle, Leupold Vari-X III scope and mounts with sun-shield, Harris swivel bi-pod, 100 Remington brass pieces (already formed), 100 300 gr. SMK bullets, one set of custom .338/.300 Ultra RCBS FL dies, Dewey cleaning rod, bore-guide and a hard Dosko travel case. $2600 firm shipped to your FFL but perfer local pickup. Will not seperate, please don't ask.

Rifle Specifications:

Trued and spriral fluted chrome-moly Winchester Model 70 push feed action. Badger bolt handle, Tubb's ugraded cocking piece, Speedlock firing pin, Krieger stainless 28"heavy contour fluted barrel, Defensive Edge threaded muzzle brake, Richard's Microfit thumbhole laminate stock finished in satin oil with Pachmayr deccelerator recoil pad. LOP on stock is 13.50". Rifle is currently set up with Leupold rings and a Leupold 4.5x14x40 Mil-Dot scope.

Last edited:
1036DSC00769-med.jpg

1036DSC00770-med.jpg

1036DSC00772-med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any ideas on what this rig weighs in at?

How many rounds down the tube?

Did Shawn bed the stock as well?

How did she group?

Thanks
Oso

Any ideas on what this rig weighs in at? Close to 16lbs

How many rounds down the tube? around 150

Did Shawn bed the stock as well? As far as I know.

How did she group? I makes a ragged hole at 200 yards and have shot a 6" group at 1000.

Thanks
Oso

Hope someone gives this thing a good home.

I have made a down payment on a .50bmg so gun must go, MAKE ME A OFFER!!

Hello,

With the project we are working on, the EDGE will be the huckleberry for shooters and hunters for a while......

I am putting a 338/300 RUM barrel on my custom repeater..... They will be hard to beat for the investment.

LV

Will take $1800 shipped without the scope and rings, may have a buyer for the scope. I told him if i didnt have a buyer for the package then he could have the scope.