• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Nightforce Base

BlackKnight755

I just bought an all Nightforce package that included a scope, rings and a base and the base is a 40 MOA base. I want to trade for a 20 MOA base. It is used but it has no marks that I can see. It is a one piece base and is for a long action Remington. If you have a 20 MOA Nightforce one piece base for a remington long OR short action, and would like to trade me for my 40 MOA Nightforce base please let me know. I can ship it out as soon as you let me know what you have and that you want to trade...

I just bought an all Nightforce package that included a scope, rings and a base and the base is a 40 MOA base. I want to trade for a 20 MOA base. It is used but it has no marks that I can see. It is a one piece base and is for a long action Remington. If you have a 20 MOA Nightforce one piece base for a remington long OR short action, and would like to trade me for my 40 MOA Nightforce base please let me know. I can ship it out as soon as you let me know what you have and that you want to trade...

Just to let you guys (and gals) know I will also sell the base. The first "I'll take it" gets the base shipped to your door (lower 48) for $100. Just like it says above its a Nightforce one piece 40 MOA base for a Remington 700 long action. Thanks, BK.

I have a nightforce rem 700 L/A 20 moa base that I want to sell. Part # a112. Brand new condition with packaging. $100 plus shipping.

Ok guys and gals, its going to that big auction in the sky in a couple of days if no one wants it...