• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Nightforce 30mm Rings for Nightforce 34mm Rings

rangerman

I have a like new set of 30mm low Nightforce ultralite titanium rings that I would like to trade for the 34 mm medium 4 screw or 6 screw Nightforce ultralite titanium rings. I also have the upper back ring with level with my rings. I might consider an outright sale if no one has any of the 34mm to trade.
Thanks,
Brian

As low as I can find which in the Nightforce 34mm will be the medium and are 1.00" in height if I am not mistaken. I have a Ken Farrell 20 moa one piece base that is a little higher at the front than the Nightforce 20 moa one piece base.

I could go $135 plus shipping and they are the low (0.885") height. I also have the Nightforce upper half rear ring level available for an additional $60 if interested. Everything is in mint condition with no scracthes, nicks, or scrapes of any kind on them.

I have a set of 6 screw that I believe are the mediums. They measure .450 from where they meet the rail to the bottom of scope tube.

If possible please send pics to : [email protected]
Also, what measurement do you get from the bottom of the ring where it contacts the rail to the approximate center of the ring.
Thanks,
Brian