• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtt McMillan bros 50 bmg

Remmy700

To much politics at my local range when using a 50 so moving on. McMillan bros single shot fisher shell holder action. Has 32" pac-nor barrel fluted with radial brake. Has McMillan stock and bat rings. Trigger is a jewel with bottom safety. Got gun from a member on here with around 100 rounds fired and I have not fired gun. As always looking for trades for custom bolt rigs. This rifle is a straight bench gun as it weights around 40 lbs so unless u like the chubby girls this ain't your rig. Pictures are all I have at the moment will post more when I can take some.
5B99D71D-AA6B-4BEF-960F-812E4AA6309D.png
AC069A6B-B3C7-4EDB-9A11-47A3994B0D45.png
E9C399D8-CE63-476A-919E-7E8F74AD366A.png

Last edited:
A beauty for sure. Genuinely wishing I had a piece of equal value to offer up.

If this was a repeater or at least a side port ejection I would be interested in it. It looks like a well built piece though. I sold my TAC 50 a few years ago and miss it.

Naw I don't have any. He did say it shot fairly well with the cheap 660 gr AE stuff. I do have some of that and if I have time can throw scope on it and shoot group or two. Also have some factory 750 amax stuff I can try. I was going to get all setup to reload for it which is what u need to do for these guns but ain't got all components yet.

If it was a repeater I would work something out with you. What caliber are you thinking you want to go to?

It shoots the pmc bronze stuff at 1.25moa. I originally had it built and I don't have the pictures or the targets anymore to help out remmy. That's what it does though. It's a pac-nor super match barrel with the target chambering. Like he said about it really needs to be reloaded for to make it shine. It has closer to 70 rounds through it if he hasn't shot it as well. Hope this helps.