For Sale Wtt mcmillan a3 adjustable

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by MallardAddict, Mar 9, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. MallardAddict

MallardAddict Well-Known Member

This stock came with a 6CM I recently bought and am looking to trade for a more Sporter style stock. It is a McMillan A3 adjustable with custom CGC digital camo paint job.

The rifle has a medium Palma contour barrel and the barrel channel of the stock looks like it was originally cut for heavy Palma contours.

It has a stud in the forend for a bipod but was never drilled for a stud in the buttstock nor does it have flush cups.

It currently has PTG m5 bottom metal in it that can stay or go depending on trade offered

It’s got a few small dings and rub marks from use but is in otherwise immaculate shape.

Looking to trade for an equal value Sporter style stock.

Attached Files:

2. Zhomeguy

Zhomeguy Well-Known Member

Ive got a few options for you maybe..pm enroute

3. Elkbelter

Elkbelter Well-Known Member

Price ? to sell outright.

4. MallardAddict

I would prefer to trade unless I can find what I’m after for sale. Feel free to shoot me an offer thoigh

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  5. MallardAddict

Bump, have a few offers I’m looking at but nothing concrete yet

6. skookum

skookum Well-Known Member

I have a McMillan Hunter stock I'd be willing to trade with cash if you're interested. It has seen a few hunting seasons miles and has been painted but is structurally sound. It came on a custom Remington 700 built by McMillan.