• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT LRI 7mm08

Have not heard of that cartridge. I have a 6x47 Lapua on a Remy 700 SA. Super build and every bit as good as the 6 Creed, which if I wasn't already set up for the Lapua, I would have opted for the Creed. I really believe the 6 is better than the 6.5 unless you are after bigger game than deer at long ranges. For target shooting out to 1000 yds., the 6 is pretty danged good!
I edited my post to make more sense. Same cartridge as you have. Already have one built on a Bighorn action by J Beanland, it's the most accurate rifle I own. I was warned it was a finicky cartridge, not the case with this rifle, it likes it all.

Hehehe, danged spell check! Yes, mine liked everything I put down the tube! Breaking in with 87s was good at 3/4 inch. Then I laddered three loads (only 2 each) of the 105s and five of those went .192! The first shot of the six was going through the chrono and hit a post but it only was out a bullet wide! Since then it has done an inch at 300 and I know it has more in it. Very, very flat ballistics to 1000. I started a while back with a built upper AR 10 with it. This bolt gun may be my most accurate rifle. But again, if I wasn't set up for the 6x47L, the 6 Creed makes a whole lot of sense to build.

I got a 6 creed and 6.5 creed also. I do like the 6 creed but have had 6x47 and 6.5x47 also and love that small primer brass. Shoot me the details on the 6x47 in a private message brother. On the shotgun note I am looking for a nice general purpose quality 12 ga. Really would love a benelli SBE or similar

I got a 6 creed and 6.5 creed also. I do like the 6 creed but have had 6x47 and 6.5x47 also and love that small primer brass. Shoot me the details on the 6x47 in a private message brother. On the shotgun note I am looking for a nice general purpose quality 12 ga. Really would love a benelli SBE or similar
PM sent

well, I feel kinda stupid. Something (maybe) has changed here and I can't find the way to PM ! Maybe if you either PM me, or email me at [email protected] I can get back to you about the 6x47L.

I got a .17 mach IV built on a sako action. The action has been blue printed with a 23in. Krieger SS barrel all put together by jim starr of performance guns.

Would you be intrested in a gen 1 Remington 700 titanium rifle with jewel trigger and B&C stock w/ Mercury recoil reducer in 308 caliber?