• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Leupold MK 4 PR with M1 turrets

longrangegunner52

WTT Leupold MK 4 PR with M1 turrets reduced to 750

I have a leupold mk 4 pr 4.5-14x40 with m1 turrets, mildot, and 30mm tube. Also include a set of badger ordance rings with the scope. I am wanting to trade it for a Ruger No. 1 in 30-06, 270, 25-06, or any other popular deer caliber. Would prefer the standard model or vamint model in blue and walnut. Would also consider trades for cowboy action pistols or 1911 full size and cash if needed to make up any difference, we can work that out in the pms. If you have something else that you would want to trade let me know, the things listed above are on my short wish list.

Last edited:
PR? Are they discontinued, don't see them on Leupold's site.

Last edited:
I am interested in a cash deal for this scope, or if desired I can do a Rock Island 1911 tactical and cash deal, if the serial# can be verified by Leupold (as there are fakes out there). If it is still available please let me know and we can get this done. I just signed up and am in the process of assembling a Bohica .50, is this scope .50 rated? Thanks, Monty

Last edited: