• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT- Les Baer Ultimate Varmint

geo4061

Thirty rounds fired. Shoots bug hole with factory Hornady. Want to trade for a 300 Blackout

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I have a Sako 75 Finnlight that shoots in the low .4's with several different loads as partial trade.

Would like to have a custom varmint rig. But might go for 300 Win. Would not mind adding a little cash if needed. The rifle must be very accurate. Thanks

Magnum Research MLR-1722M, graphite-wrapped barrel, synthetic stock, oversize controls, 22 WMR caliber.

What is the difference between the super and ultimate and is it a 12 or 8 twist? I have a new custom 22-250 with only the best components and built by a well known gunsmith who has built me about 1/2 dozen rifles in the last 5 years. They have all been extremely accurate. Any interest?

Dan it is the super as pictured on Les Baer site except it has a brake cut into the barrel. It is not threaded.

I have still got this very accurate 223. I just did not have the heart to let this fly swatter go. However, I now know what I am looking for a, 300 Blackout. If you have one that's a shooter, very clean, well known brand, and you want to talk trade pm me.

Recent Posts