• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt hs precision

nthrut

WTS H-S Precision Pro-Series 2000 PHR in .270 WSM Fired < 50 times, cleaned properly Extremely accurate rifle.
Factory target 3-shot group of .098" w/ their load data.
24" fluted barrel
Green tan camo stock w/ 13 1/2 LOP
Mercury recoil reducer in stock, installed by HS Precision
HS Precision 30 mm Medium rings and 2 Pc. standard bases, both of which are no longer available from the factory.
All factory papers, test target, their load data
Rifle used very little, some teflon finish off muzzle, one small scratch on bottom of barrel. Please see pics.
These rifles alone, are $3695, now + bases and rings. Rifle will be shipped, insured, USPS Priority Mail, in a hard plastic case. $2795 + shipping to CONUS.
Scope not included.

The only trades of interest might be Colt Pythons or SAA's in new or 98% + condition.
No interest in any long guns at all.

I have a 3" Python Blued steel. I bought it used and never shot it. I don't have the original box, just the pistol. This is not a lettered Colt, if it came from the factory with a 3", I know these are rare and highly sought after. If you are interested, PM me your email and I can send pics tonight when I get off work. Thanks