• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT HS Precision HTR 300 wsm.

Ckleeves

I have a H-s Precision heavy tactical rifle in 300 wsm that I would like to trade for something lighter weight. The rifle shoots great, I just need something geared more for elk hunting that doesn't weigh so much. When I bought it used round count was supposed to be under 80, and I have put another 180 through it. The scope and bipod aren't included just the rifle with bases. I would be interested in a LR rifle that is under 8 ish lbs bare. Caliber isn't to big of a deal, although I want something good for elk sized game. I'm also LH so I would be interested in both RH and LH rifles. I'll try and get out and shoot a few groups and post them up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 10
This was today at 300 yards. Accubond 180's a hair over an inch and VLD 185's a shade under 2". First time shooting the VLD's out of this rifle so I'm sure this could get tightened up a bit. As far as what I'm interested in I would consider a .260, 7 rem mag,300 wm or wsm, 270 or 7 wsm. Not sure what else throw it out there if your interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
Back to the top. Would love to trade for another H-S precision rifle. Would add some cash for a GAP non-typical in a WSM or Saum cartridge.