• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Hornady 6.5 SAUM

375ultramag

I'm looking for a bag of 50 new Hornady 6.5 SAUM (Gap 4s) brass for my AR-10. I run ADG in my bolt gun but don't want to use that expensive brass in this AR project. Mostly looking to trade if you have some that you want to get rid of let me know what you're looking for. If you want to sell we could also go that route. Thanks

I'm pretty sure I still have a box of 100 unopened. I ordered then my ADG showed up first. Looking for a set of 300 saum dies preferably redding or whidden

I do have 300 SAUM dies but unfortunately I have a 300 saum so I can't really get rid of them. If you can think of any other brass or bullets I might have something else you can use.

I know it's not whidden or redding but there is a set of rcbs on gunbroker right now. Might get you by for the time being.

I have a bunch of Hornady 6.5 Saum brass that I'd be willing to part with. Let me know what you have to trade. I trade it 2 for 1 for some ADG brass.

I've got a box of .308 210 vld hunting and a box of .308 185 vld hunting that I was looking to trade.