• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtt glock 20 sf

Remmy700

Want to trade a very nice G20SF gen 3. Has 4, 15 rnd mags, nightsights and has a kkm match barrel with comp and aftermarket noncaptive guide rod and spring. Also comes with stock barrel with stock captive guide rod and a thread protector for the KKM barrel. This gun appears to be unfired and if it has it is very, very little. As always looking to trade for other stuff. Really looking for a scope for a hunting rig, vx6 or similar. Or maybe other gun related stuff pretty open. Cash or other trades can be added got lots of junk sitting around in my gun room!!
E93CE3BD-E72A-4CA7-AE40-B911FD862EC7.jpeg
593A8523-FA28-42BE-A1D2-7A833F571097.jpeg
A0053770-8663-4A46-A1A0-20C45EC7A41F.jpeg

Last edited:
Very cool setup, looking for something like that to make me feel slightly less freaked out in bear country. Wish I had something to trade that you'd be interested in, but I'm new to hunting so unless you want a few random pistols or an unfired lever action 30-30 I'm going to have just wish you luck on making a good trade! Sweet gun though!

Shoot me a message with what u got brother. Would love it to go to someone that could actually use it. I carry a 460 wheel gun when I hunt so don't really need this although it is capable of a lot more rounds.