• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Glock 17 Gen5 M.O.S.

johnwickish

Bored and never gets used/carried.

Like the title says, it's a G17 Gen5 M.O.S. - Super clean, no scratches or wear marks, low round count, still like new.
Shot maybe 80 rounds through it (got 2 boxes of 50rd boxes, still have about 20rd left)
***UPGRADES***
*Holosun 507C X2 Red Dot (RMR footprint) - Brand new, never been shot with yet.
*Carver Customs Flared Magwell with big brass insert
*Overwatch Precision Flatface trigger - Black Shoe/Gold safety - NP3 coated trigger bar (can include factory trigger)
*Ghost Inc Angel 3.0 Connector (the box in the pic is the wrong one, but holds the factory connector. I also tried the Ghost Inc Edge 3.5 connector, but decided to upgrade to the Angel 3.0 and gave the Edge connector away in the Angel box.)
*Ghost Inc trigger assembly upgraded springs (trigger/plunger)
*Polished safety plunger
*Overwatch Precision Rear MOS suppressor height sight (can include factory sights)
*Dawson Precision Front Fiber Optic suppressor height sight (matched height of rear sight) (can include factory sights)
*Ghost Inc Maritime Cups
*Double undercut trigger guard
*Talon Grips (easily removed)

I have a few OWB holsters that I can include if needed

This is the cleanest breaking, lightest pulling, quickest reset, best feeling Glock trigger I have ever put together (we all know Glock factory triggers are gross... imo).

I have the box it came with which includes all MOS plates, I have 4-5 magazines.

Trades I am interested in: AR15's, chassis's for Rem700 LA, Rem700 LA footprint receiver/actions or barreled actions, bolt guns, 2011 (double stack 1911's), stocks for Rem700 LA (Manners, McMillan, AGC, etc.), Scopes (Nightforce, Vortex Razor HD's, Kahles, US Optics, etc.) maybe even Rem700 SA footprint receivers/actions.

LMK what you got, the very least I could say is no. This Glock was my baby, but after getting my RIA TAC Ultra FS 9mm (double stack 1911), I never shot this Glock again. Thanks for looking, have a great day/weekend!

Attachments

• 20201201_230443.jpg
    20201201_230443.jpg
    954.5 KB · Views: 431
  • 20201201_230232.jpg
    20201201_230232.jpg
    936.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 20210117_144421.jpg
    20210117_144421.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 459
I am open to offers, pm me! Keep in mind, its basically still new, most of the parts were installed and haven't seen the range yet.
I'll have to do some research to ascertain value to offer. I would hate to low ball. Let me do a little research

I'll have to do some research to ascertain value to offer. I would hate to low ball. Let me do a little research
The pistol (for me) was $650
Trigger was $135
Connector kit was $35
Upgraded spring kit $10
Maritime Cups $10
Carver Flared Magwell w/brass weight ($99+$25)
Talon Grip $20

***CoWitness Sights***
Overwatch Precision Sights $55
Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Front sight $39

Holosun 507C X2 $300

So I got a little over $1,350.00 into it (I don't know if prices have changed), but realistically, we never get everything back what we put into it in my opinion. I am interested in what bolt actions you do have for trade! I love this thing, I built it ready for 3gun competition and it's a tack driver. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. PM me

Recent Posts