• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt for reloading gear

hollywood88

Im looking to do sone trading for reloading gear to get me started. Not sure what all to look for so maybe you guys can help me out

Unless you use Wilson Dies, you'll need a press to start out with. I'd suggest Flea-Bay, Craigs List or your local pawn shop, in that order.

There are a bunch of Rockchuckers on Fleabay right now btw.

Then you'll need dies and a whole raft of other stuff.

You might want to consider a packaged kit like RCBS or Lee or Hornady offers, that gets you started at a good price.

Id probably be looking into a lee kit. The gunshop 2 blocks from my house carries dies. Id need it for 308 only right now.the stuff i have for trade would be either archery equip, my scope off my backup rifle(3.5-10x50 illuminated from redhead), or cash if i dont have what you guys would want.

Not sure what the current price is, but, the Lee Anniversary kits are generally a low cost way to get started with a full set of everything except dies. Not the most bullet proof / bomb proof press. But they will make accurate ammo. And will last if you do not abuse them. I have loaded well over 10K rounds with mine.

If you decide you do not like reloading, you are not out a lot of money. If you decide you want to go further and buy one of the fancier presses, you have a good backup or dedicated press.