• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT for Quality 1911 or other

wayoutinmo

Hey Guys,
I want to see if there is any interest in a trade. Here's what I have to offer for trade:

Rem 700 Compact 243 Barreled Action and BDL bottom metal
20" Sporter Contour Barrel
X Mark Trigger tuned to crisp 3 lbs
Burris Xtreme Tactical 2 pc Bases
Barreled action, Bottom Metal, and Bases Cerakoted Patriot Brown by Custom Gun Coatings

Greybull Precision Stock - Tan web

Leupold VXR 4-12 x 50 with CDS dial and Windplex reticle
Leupold 2.5" Sunshade
Leupold Alumina flip up caps
Nightforce UL Low rings

I set the rifle up this past deer season for a lightweight precision rifle. All parts were brand new for this project. I have fired 68 rounds including barrel break in. This rifle shoots amazing - 1/2 moa with 100 gr Sierra BTSP. I shot a couple groups with HSM Trophy Gold 95gr Berger VLD's and it shot 3/4 moa so I have no doubt with a little load development the Bergers will perform better as well. I never hunted with the rifle so it is still just like new. Rifle with scope weighs about 7.5 lb according to bathroom scale. Very light and compact - would be a joy to carry or pack.

I am pistol poor right now and would like to work out a trade mainly for a quality 1911 (Kimber, Sig, Springfield, etc....). I would also consider a nice 44 mag revolver (S&W Performance Center or similar) or a couple Glocks in good condition. Mainly looking for 45 acp - cash may need to be added depending pistol or pistols traded.

Let me know if you have something I would be interested in and we'll go from there.

I can send more and better pics if we are on track for a trade.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20160125_184003_796.jpg
    IMG_20160125_184003_796.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 10
It always amazes me when I actually add up cost on a rifle. You never really keep track of it when you get all your components spread over a period of time. I have $1985 before tax invested in this package. As for trade value, I am looking for a fair trade for both parties. We can look at new value on both or used value on both depending on condition. PM me with what you have and what you are thinking.

Thanks

Mike, would you sell the rifle w/o scope and rings, and what price? Also have a barely shot G 46 to throw in if interested. kb

To the top again. I have had several trade offers but not the right one. Again looking for a FAIR trade for both parties. I don't intend to give my rifle or package away.