• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT DPMS LR-308 package

iamsniper1

Up for trade is my DPMS LR-308 24" stainless barrel, A2 butt-stock, free float tube. Trigger work was preformed by Bill Springfield and is set a crisp 3lbs, bolt carrier has been gone over and trued and is free of burs. DPMS target adjustable grip installed. Toped with a SWFA S.S.A.L.T mount with steel 1 inch inserts.(very hard to find mount). Nikon Monarch 5x20x42 with side focus and target turrets(also includes additional 3 sets of turrets). Very accurate rifle. Just can hunt with semi in my state. would like to trade for a long range bolt gun. But will also consider trades for other rifles, pistols, revolvers, willing to make a deal, just let me know what ya got.

102_0270.jpg

Would you be interested in a Savage Striker 516 SS. 3 barrells 22-250, 243 and 308. It has custom paint job, trigger job, all barrels have been sand blasted, EGW mount and a Bushnell 4200 6x24x50 with Mill dots, side focus and turretts. Will shoot usally better than who is shooting it.:D

I have a sweet 300rum 9:1 twist heavy flutted 28" SS barrel, 2" Muzzle break by Defensive Edge, Savage Action, thumb hole stock. The barrel has been broke in but never hunted and shoots less than 1/4moa at 200yards. Its to much gun for my area. I pulled the scope off would really like to keep my scope and you can take yours

Still up for trade. Looking for a bolt varmint. Let me know what ya have and we can go from there. Dont be shy

you want another 308? Savage 12, 24 inch barrel, B&C tactical/varmint stock, Millett 4x16-50 TSL-1 scope and a super sniper sctock I`ll trade ya....

Custom built 22-250 with a Chet Paulson 26 inch heavy barrel, mashburn fully adjustable trigger, bipod, scope and sling. Sets on a lapped and trued Gew98 Mauser action. I built this rifle myself and it is an awesome shooter but I am not a small bore shooter.

I have a Remington SPS Tactical .223 20" with custom bolt knob and upgraded full length bedding block Hogue stock & 20 moa rail.

Would sell outright or trade toward your .308 for $600 plus cash.