• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT CCI 450 for CCI 250 NW FL in person

tahoe1305

Good Afternoon.

Putting a feeler out for anyone who lives close drive time to me (located NW FL) who may be willing to trade some smaller amounts of CCI 450s for your CCI 250s. Thinking no less than 300 and no more than 500. Sorry don't have a ton but want to keep reloading for larger magnums and tired of waiting.

appreciate the read/interest.

Folks I have to spend a quick minute giving praise to Buck.

While some are taking capitalistic advantage of the ammo situation right now (which I am fine with), others like Buck are seeing it as an opportunity to be generous.

I won't say specifically what he was willing to do for me because I am concerned some may try and take advantage of his generosity, but suffice to say that if any of you ever have an opportunity to do any business with Buck, please take my word that he a standup guy and you have no worries.

It's people like him that make me glad to engage, help folks out, and be a member of this forum.

Sincerely thank you Buck. And I appreciated getting to know you a bit at lunch today. If you ever need anything I am in your debt.

Thank you. The pleasure was all mine. It is great to meet some of the fine people that are the LRH forum. I have said it before the people on this forum is why I like it so much. Hopefully we can get together for a hunt sometime

Thanks

Buck

Speaking as another NW Florida member it seems that we have a fairly even mix of greedy and generous people around here. If either of you is close to Tally there's a local forum where you can find a bunch of guys and gals willing to do face to face swapping and selling and some are generous and some are greedy.

PM me if interested.