• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Browning A-Bolt ss stalker in 280AI

xtrema44

I have took in a trade a Browning A-Bolt SS Stalker w/ the Boss Sytsem in 280AI.. I would like to Trade for something i could use..All Trade offers will be considered...
qqa4pf.jpg

b5lmpx.jpg

I can send more pics just PM me..
Thanks

What do you have in mind? I have a Remington 700 BDL in .308 that I would be willing to do something with. Also lots of other things. Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?

tdaly25 send me what ya got i'm open minded.. I would like something littler than my 7mm ultramag...
I'm not sure how the strang woman's pic took over my gun pic....LOL

Could you give us a little info how the rifle ended up a 280AI? Has the original barrel been rechambered or is it an after market barrel?If it is an after market, who is the manufacturer? If it is rechambered, who did the work and do you have the reamer? Are there any dies that go with the rifle?

Yes it is original barrel that a smith cut and reamed.. No i do not have the reamer or dies.. I took this gun in on a package trade deal.. I haven't even thought of keeping it.. I'm a remmy guy and already have a 7mm rum that i use for long range deer gun.. I don't know the smith who did the work.. I have took it all apart and looked it all over the bore is clean and in nice shape..
Hope this took care of some quetions.. If anyone needs more pics just PM me..
Thanks