WTT brass for 308 brass

T3ninja

How much and what kind of .308 are you wanting ? I have som FC, Hornady, Hornady match and I think some nickel, mostly all once fired. What do you have to trade?

treetrimmer01

I don't need any match stuff I'm just going to run it threw a machine gun and I'd say I'm looking for about 4k. It would be easier for you to tell me what you are looking for and I can see what I have.

T3ninja

Whoa! I don’t have no where near that much. Lol I need 9mm brass but the little bit of .308 I can spare won’t help you much !!

jonboatjockey

How much and what kind of .308 are you wanting ? I have som FC, Hornady, Hornady match and I think some nickel, mostly all once fired. What do you have to trade?
I'd be interested in the match stuff if it hasn't been spoken for already.

treetrimmer01

I don't need to get it all from one person. I have some 9mm we just need to do enough to make the shipping worth while is all. I have lots of odds and ends like 243, 7mm-08 and many others.

T3ninja

PM me if someone wants some, I’ll dig it out tomorrow and see what I have... I’m not going to clutter the OP’s ad (I have a decent amount of LC your machine gun might like)

SilentPew

I have quite a bit of 308 I can weight for you to get a better estimate. All tumbled and cleaned. Do you have any 45-70 brass? 50 BMG?

treetrimmer01

I found what I need for trading right now. Thank you for everyone who messaged me and posted. Fell free to use this page to keep trading.