• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Bausch & Lomb Balvar 6-24X40

xring1

Looking for something similar in magnification, maybe a little less down to 18X or so or a Leatherwood M-1000
Would prefer a ballistic ranging type recticle..illuminated would be nice.
I need something that is decent in low light and the fine cross hairs in the Balvar fine plex just is not cutting it.
Please..no junk....If you know the Balvar then you know how good the optics are and I expect the same
Thanks
Art

Last edited:
Art,
Would you be interested in selling the Bausch and Lomb scope?
Please PM me if you would sell it.
Thank you

Looking for something similar in magnification, maybe a little less down to 18X or so or a Leatherwood M-1000
I need something that is decent in low light and the fine cross hairs in the Balvar fine plex just is not cutting it.
Please..no junk....If you know the Balvar then you know how good the optics are and I expect the same
Thanks
Art

Will sell for $300

Thanks
Art

Also looking for a Leatherwood M-1200