• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT 7mm bullets

jbo829

Hello recently acquired a 6.5 prc I have zero 6.5 bullets or brass this gun and want to go out and at least shoot it alittle I have same lot number 7mm 162gr a max bullets willing to trade for some brass and bullets let me know what u have

No brass but I have 50 count Nosler 140 gr Accubond, factory seconds and approximately 75 of Lapua 100 gr Scenars that I can spare. Would like to try the Amax in my 280AI...

PM me your shipping info.... I have 25 pcs of brand new 6.5 PRC brass I can send you plus some bullets of your choice from the list below to get started. No charge to you, just pass it on to someone in need if and when you can.
Choose..
1) 120 Nosler ballistic tips
2) 140 Nosler ballistic tips
3) 140 Speer gold dots
4) 140 Hornady eldm
5) 140 Berger elite hunters
6) 156 Berger EOL

Aloha, Kalsey

PM me your shipping info.... I have 25 pcs of brand new 6.5 PRC brass I can send you plus some bullets of your choice from the list below to get started. No charge to you, just pass it on to someone in need if and when you can.
Choose..
3) 140 Speer gold dots
4) 140 Hornady eldm
6) 156 Berger EOL

Aloha, Kalsey
I'll take some brass too and the 156's! J/K haha, I'm in a good spot. That is quite the stash though, got me beat for sure. Way to keep passing it on and helping members out! Good man right there.

Choose..
3) 140 Speer gold dots
4) 140 Hornady eldm
6) 156 Berger EOL

Aloha, Kalsey
What do u need for the 140 ELD's? How many of ea Berger 140 and Hornady?