• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt 6.5 complete Grendel upper for 20+ scope

Iam01pbm

I have a very lightly used 6.5 Grendel upper for trade. 23" Lilja heavy fluted barrel ($640 new), Cason Engineering upper receiver, CMMG 15"ff, bcg, and ch. Also included is reloading dies and a few hundred cases. I have one box of hornady custom 123's available for local pick-up Sacramento area. This is for the UPPER ONLY. Over $1200 in upper when new. Has maybe, and that's a big maybe, 200-250 rounds fired. Looking for 20+ mil mil SWFA, NF, Vortex, etc. I'm new here but have 100% positive feedback on calguns.net "iam01pbm" with 30 documented buy/sell and at lest that many undocumented. Let me know if you are interested.
image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

Wow this is exactly what I have been looking for (minus the non threaded barrel)

Are you willing to sell it outright, not trade?

So P**L you're saying that you don't want my YHM upper with Your Burris 3-9x on Peppr mount that you lent me over a year ago?
OK. Hey all I have a Burris 3-9 for sale!

**sold**

I have a very lightly used 6.5 Grendel upper for trade. 23" Lilja heavy fluted barrel ($640 new), Cason Engineering upper receiver, CMMG 15"ff, bcg, and ch. Also included is reloading dies and a few hundred cases. I have one box of hornady custom 123's available for local pick-up Sacramento area. This is for the UPPER ONLY. Over $1200 in upper when new. Has maybe, and that's a big maybe, 200-250 rounds fired. Looking for 20+ mil mil SWFA, NF, Vortex, etc. I'm new here but have 100% positive feedback on calguns.net "iam01pbm" with 30 documented buy/sell and at lest that many undocumented. Let me know if you are interested.