• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt 338 edge

doug2080

Listing this for a buddy. Rem 700 action, 30" sendero contour Brux barrel, HS precision stock. He had the rifle built 2 years ago by a local gunsmith in Big Timber MT(Krazy MTN Customs). Has never gotten around to reloading for it, so the rifle is virgin and has had 0 rnds down the tube. Has decided he just dosent want to take the time to mess with load development and would rather have a rifle he can go to the local store and find rounds for.

He's looking to trade for 338 ultra or 338-378 wby mag. I'm sure he'd take cash offers as long as they aren't to low ball. Rifle also come with brand new set of RCBS dies as well. He works out of state so he has asked me to do the dealing on the rifle for him. For pictures or questions please message or PM me with your number and I can text you photos.

Thanks

Hope I got all pics and PM's replied to. If not please let me know and will make sure to get them to you. Thanks

Due to poor cell coverage where I live I'm having trouble texting pics. So if you have an email I can send them to I can get them to you a lot sooner. Thanks