• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT 2 boxes .308 200gr eldx

Backcountry_IDN

located in southeast idaho

Unopened
needing

H1000
Mag primers
.300 win brass
A691E2E3-FD70-4985-B14C-DA606BB4F282.jpeg

How much brass are you looking for? Are you in Pocatello? I am trying to source enough to hunt with this year and have found several possibilities that are more # than I want/need. I am in Hyde Park by Logan, UT. I don't have the H1000 but do have some mag primers. I don't need the 200 ELD-X as I have the same two boxes myself. Not sure if that helps out at all but thought I'd throw it out there.

Dave

How much brass are you looking for? Are you in Pocatello? I am trying to source enough to hunt with this year and have found several possibilities that are more # than I want/need. I am in Hyde Park by Logan, UT. I don't have the H1000 but do have some mag primers. I don't need the 200 ELD-X as I have the same two boxes myself. Not sure if that helps out at all but thought I'd throw it out there.

Dave
Hey Dave, I got some brass for one box. If you're interested in the other I'd definitely be interested in those primers. Yes I'm in Pocatello