• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT 16x Super Sniper

yote doctor

"SOLD" Wanting to trade this 16x SS for a 10x SS. This is my father inlaws scope. He had a brain tumor removed a year ago and has experienced vision problems since. He is much better off with the smaller magnification.

This scope has perfect glass but does have some marks on the tube that are very small. Also is showing some wear on the edges of the turrets. This scope is the rear focus model by the way.

So trade is ideal but open to offers. I will post pics in couple days

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
Wanting to trade this 16x SS for a 10x SS. This is my father inlaws scope. He had a brain tumor removed a year ago and has experienced vision problems since. He is much better off with the smaller magnification.

This scope has perfect glass but does have some marks on the tube that are very small. Also is showing some wear on the edges of the turrets. This scope is the rear focus model by the way.

So trade is ideal but open to offers. I will post pics in couple days

Thanks Guys

Hi Yote doctor. my sister has had 4 major brain tumor operations each one required 49 staples . She has had several complications her tumor the second time they went in came back as brain cancer . Her vision had bothered her for a while but now she can see very well I think some of the medication was the cause of it . When I researched her tumor it said that folks would live from 6 months to 1 1/2 years tops . Well the churches in my area started praying and it's been four years now Glory to God!!
If their is ever anything i can do just Pm me and I can ask my sister questions concerning medications to help your father inlaw . one of the things they did was give her steroids that helped for a while but she needed to get off them later on .

I'll be praying for your family . I know what kind of road your father inlaw is going down and it's not easy by no means.

BigBuck